Friday, May 11, 2007

I am done!

The final day of the semester arrived. Yesterday was my last day at Drake University. In the morning I finished the magazine and the business plan and I was done, well not really.
I said goodbye to some friends who were leaving. I worked with Lois for the last couple of hours. I said goodbye to the Journalism School staff that was around Meredith, I went to Carpenter to finish packing, I checked out from my dorm with my RA, and I moved all my things to my friend's house.
I didn't know that I have so many things. I put everything in boxes and I tried to do my baggage to China because I am leaving on Monday.
Then I talked with people from the international center, I had a coffee with some friends and I left to Kansas City, Missouri. I am spending this weekend with a friend and her family. I visited Mizzou University, Kansas City and I am going to see an American college graduation.

With Sandrine
With Marion
With some friends
With my roommate

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.