Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The seminar around Chinas has finished

On Tuesday the travel seminar around China finished. The group of professors and students went back to Iowa and I am staying in Shanghai for 10 days until my program with IES starts in Beijing & Chengde.
The trip was amazing, the 23 days were very fast and I meet another group of very nice Americans. I hope I can see them around Drake in August or they came to visit me in Spain one day.
In my opinion, the most beautiful places we have visited during this trip were Lhasa and Tibet. It was amazing the Potala Palace, a temple that we went to visit and the highest lake in the world.
I also enjoyed the Shaolin Temple, the Confucius Temple, the Longmen Rock Carving, the White Horse Temple and historical places in Beijing.
Now I am in Shanghai exploring the city by myself. One friend from Drake is also in this city doing an internship and hopefully I will meet with her tomorrow.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.