Friday, March 16, 2007

Have a wonderful break!

I am going to Spain during Spring Break. I have to spend some time with my family and do some papers that I need for this summer.
I hope I can do everything in this few time. In just a week I have to flight from Chicago to Spain, go to the US embassy in Madrid, go to my hometown, the doctor, the laptop company, and the best of all, see my family and friends.
I am at Chicago now, at a friend's house and I will flight tomorrow from Chicago. I am not going to translate this post to Spanish because my family reads it and they don't know that I am going, just my mum. And that makes me happy but also very nervous. I hope they like the surprise.
Today I put this picture of snow at Drake campus because this last week the weather was great and I could walk without looking to the floor.
Nieve hasta la rodilla 009
Have a wonderful break! I will write from Spain some time.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.