Saturday, March 3, 2007

Sorry!

Sorry for the delay. In the last days I did not have laptop and it was very difficult to do my papers and things without it. I spend a lot of hours in front of it, so I think it was a good idea to know that I have to change it and spend less time with technology and more with society.
Now, I have a new laptop and I will write again in this blog more experiences.
My new laptop- Mi nuevo portátil
Mab Book

And now in Spanish...
Y ahora en español...

Perdón por el retraso. Los últimos días no tuve portátil y fue difícil hacer todos los trabajos y resto de cosas sin él. Yo estoy muchas horas en frente de uno, así que creo que fue una idea para saber que tengo que cambiar y estar menos tiempo con la tecnología y más con la sociedad.
Y ahora, que tengo ordenador nuevo, volveré a escribir otra vez en el blog sobre más experiencias.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.