Sunday, March 4, 2007

Red Hot Chili Peppers in concert

On Friday I went to Wells Fargo Arena to see Red Hot Chili Peppers in concert.
This was the second time that I saw the band in alive and they are great. I specially like the music, but also the stage, the decoration, and the lights they use. I can't believe it that they were at Des Moines.
Pictures from the concert- Fotos del concierto



And now in Spanish...
Y ahora en español...

El viernes fui al Wells Fargo Arena a ver un concierto de los Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Esta fue la segunda vez que vi a la banda en directo y son geniales. Me gusta especialmente la música, los decorados, el escenario, la decoración y la música que utilizan. No me puedo creer que hayan estado en Des Moines.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.