Thursday, February 22, 2007

I saw Obama

I saw Barack Obama yesterday at the Polk County Convention Complex in downtown Des Moines.
When Hillary came to Iowa a few weeks ago I could not go, so finally yesterday I saw my first American politician meeting. It was too short. When the audience started to make more and more questions, the meeting was over.
I did not like the first questions, everything was very programmed. It looked like they have programmed a series of questions for the beginning, but probably it was just my impression.
I really liked the last questions made by a little child, who asked about Obama´s favorite president and since when did he want to become president of the United States.
Obama´s flyers- Folletos de Obama
21.02.2007- Obama at DSM 003
Obama in Downtown- Obama en el centro de la ciudad
21.02.2007- Obama at DSM 016
Obama during his meeting- Obama durante su mitin
21.02.2007- Obama at DSM 017

And now in Spanish...
Y ahora en español...

Fui a ver a Barack Obama en Des Moines. Cuando vino Hillary a Iowa hace unas semanas no la pude ver, pero finalmente ayer fui al primer mitin político en Estados Unidos. Se quedó un poco corto. Cuando la audiencia empezó a hacer más preguntas, el mitin se había casi terminado.
No me gustaron las primeras preguntas porque parecía que todo estaba muy bien pensado. Parecía como si hubiesen programado las preguntas del principio, pero probablemente sólo a mi me dio esa impresión.
Estuvo gracioso cuando al final un niño preguntó a Obama quien era su presidente favorito y desde cuando quería ser presidente de Estados Unidos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jody foster lesbian female ejaculation lesbians free hardcore lesbian pussy licking black dahlia lesbian drunk lesbians hook up index of jpeg young lesbian hot lesbian chat rooms

Anonymous said...

I searched for something completely different, but found your website! And have to say thanks. Nice read. Will come back.

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.