Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I am going to China

Yes, it is official, I am going to China in May! I am so happy! It is incredible, I am going to be in three continents in just one year: Europe, America and finally Asia. This is going to be my first trip to an Asian country and I can not wait until May.
I have decided to write a blog about this experience, so all my friends, family and future China tourists can see how things are going! I have called the blog "Rita is going to China," it is going to be in English, so most of the people will understand.
China

And now in Spanish...
Y ahora en español...

Sí, ya es oficial, me voy a China en mayo. ¡Estoy tan contenta! Es increíble, voy a visitar tres continentes es un año: Europa, America y Asia. Este será mi primer viaje a un país asiático y no puedo esperar hasta mayo.
He decidido escribir un blog sobre la experiencia, así todos mis amigos, familia y futuros turistas que vayan a China pueden ver cómo van las cosas. He decidido llamar al blog "Rita se va a China"y estará en inglés, así la mayoría de la gente lo entenderá.

2 comments:

Kayla at Many Sparrows said...

That's awesome that you get to travel to China! Congrats! :)

Rita Alvarez said...

Thanks! :)

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.