Monday, February 19, 2007

Papers and more papers

This weekend I spent most of the hours writing papers for my Honors 48 class and thinking about some project ideas.
I have decided to write the major paper for this class about two environmental problems that happened in Spain; the catastrophe of the "Prestige" and the fires that took place in Galicia during last summer. I think both of them were very important and I can introduce these topics to my class, which probably do not know about it.
In my JMC 59 class I have to take more pictures of Mars Cafe. I am happy with the pictures I took for the previous assignments, but after the professor open them in front of the class, I realized what things I can improve. For example, I did not do any good portrait.
For my JMC 98, I am going to do with another classmate the web page of the final project, that is going to be "Working in Iowa." I will like to do a project closed to "The Ancient Way" but I think it is going to be hard.
And the last one, and the hardest one, my JMC 119. The result of the text was awful. I think it is going to be hard to have good results in this class, but I hope I can developed a good magazine idea in the next few days.
About the weekend, the funniest thing was a birthday celebration and the purple butterfly that my friend was wearing during most part of the night.

My friend´s butterfly- La mariposa de mi amiga
birthday 031

And now in Spanish...
Y ahora en español...

Este fin de semana pasé la mayor parte del tiempo escribiendo trabajos para mi clase de Honors 48 y pensando en ideas para algunos proyectos.
He decidido que voy a escribir mi trabajo final para esta clase sobre dos problemas del medio ambiente que ocurrieron en España; la catástrofe del "Prestige" y los incendios que tuvieron lugar en Galicia durante el verano. Creo que ambos fueron muy importantes y que puedo presentar estos temas a mi clase, que probablemente no sabe sobre ellos.
En mi clase JMC 59 tengo que hacer más fotografías del Mars Cafe. Estoy contenta con las fotos que hice para los trabajos anteriores, pero después de que el profesor enseñase las fotos en frente de la clase me di cuenta de que cosas puedo mejorar. Por ejemplo, no hice ningún buen retrato.
Para mi clase JMC 98, voy a hacer con otro compañero la página web para el proyecto final, que va a ser sobre "Trabajar en Iowa". Me gustaría hacer un proyecto parecido a "El camino antiguo" pero creo que va a ser duro.
Y por último, y el más difícil, mi clase JMC 119. El resultado de mi examen fue horrible. Creo que va a ser difícil tener buenos resultados en esta clase, pero espero desarrollar una buena idea para una revista en los próximos días.
Sobre el fin de semana, creo que la cosa más divertida fue la celebración de un cumpleñaos y la mariposa morada que mi amiga llevó casi toda la noche.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.