Sunday, February 4, 2007

JMC 59 assignment

I was working on an assignment for my JMC 59 class. I had to take pictures of two different topics, four of each one, explain how I took the pictures, and in my opinion which one of the four is the best.
I decided to take pictures in the basketball game on Saturday. Drake played vs. Creighton, and we lost. We did not play very well, but I think my pictures were fine.
The second topic I chose was the Brooklyn Bridge, in NY. I took the pictures in November, when I visited the city with some friends during Thanksgiving break.
I like the faces of the players- Me gustan las caras de los jugadores
Basket_001
I like the hands of the fan- Me gustan las manos del seguidor
Basket_004
The Brooklyn Bridge- El puente de Brooklyn
Bridge_003
A picture of the street lamp- Una foto del farol
Bridge_004


And now in Spanish...
Y ahora en español...

Estuve trabajando en la tarea de mi clase JMC 59. Yo tenía que hacer fotografías de dos temas diferentes, cuatro de cada una, explicar cómo tomé las fotografías y mi opinión sobre cual es la mejor.
Decidí hacer fotografías del partido de baloncesto el sábado. Drake jugó contra Creighton, y nosotros perdimos. No jugamos muy bien, pero creo que algunas fotografías me salieron bien.
El segundo tema que escogí fue el puente de Brooklyn, en Nueva York. Yo hice fotos del puente en noviembre, cuando visité la ciudad con mis amigos en el puente de Acción de Gracias.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.