Wednesday, January 3, 2007

New Year's Eve and 2007 first days

In New Year's Eve I went out with my friends. I did not see them in a long time so the night was very short and we had a lot of fun. We went out at one in the night, before I had dinner with my family and I ate the twelve grapes that give luck for all the year and I ate nougat candy, one of my favorites Christmas desserts.
On Monday I went to my father's family house to have lunch with my grandparents, my uncle and my aunt. We celebrate Saint Manuel because it is my father's, my grandfather's and my uncle's name.
The rest of the week I spent time with my friends, I went to the cinema to see Deja Vu and I played more times ludo.
The most difficult thing I have to do is to think about presents for my family. On Friday, the The Three Wise Men are coming, and there is a big parade in the streets of all the cities in Spain and we open all the presents on Saturday morning.

With my friends in New Year's Eve / Con mis amigos en Nochevieja
nochevieja_2006_ 023
Nougat candy/ Turrón
comida 017
Lucky grapes/ Uvas de la suerte
comida 019
With some friends/ Con algunos amigos
Jandro, Chus, Rita, Susana
Ludo/ Parchís
Parchis

And now in Spanish...
Y ahora en español...

En Nochevieja salí con mis amigos. No los veía desde hacía mucho tiempo así que la noche fue muy corta y nos lo pasamos muy bien. Salimos a la una, antes cené con mi familia, comí las doce uvas de la suerte y turrón, uno de mis postres navideños favoritos.
El lunes fui a casa de la familia de mi padre a comer con mis abuelos, mi tio y mi tia. Nosotros celebramos San Manuel porque es el nombre de mi abuelo, mi padre y mi tio.
El resto de la semana he pasado el tiempo con mis amigos, he ido al cine a ver Deja Vu y he jugado más veces al parchís.
Lo más difícil que tengo que hacer es pensar en regalos para mi familia. El viernes vienen los Reyes Magos y hay desfiles en las calles de todas las ciudades de España, y después abrimos los regalos el sábado por la mañana.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.