Thursday, January 11, 2007

A visit to Nebrija University

During this week, I went two days to my university back at home. Its name is Nebrija and it is in Madrid.
I went there by plane, it takes around 50 minutes. During the first day I visit the center of the city, then I had some coffees, I went to my university and I had a dinner with some friends at a restaurant called "La Musa" that I love.
In Madrid I love many things, but specially the streets, the shops, and some beautiful places such as: Sol, Mayor Square, Gran Via street or Bilbao and all the streets around there.

Nebrija University- Universidad Nebrija
Madrid 008
The Communications Building- El edificio de Comunicación
Madrid 005
Paloma, Lara and Lorena- Paloma, Lara y Lorena
Madrid 011

And now in Spanish...
Y ahora en español...

Durante esta semana, he ido dos días a visitar mi universidad en España. Su nombre es Nebrija y está en Madrid.
Fui en avión, y el viaje es de unos 50 minutos. Durante el primer día fui al centro de la ciudad, tomé varios cafés, fui a mi universidad y cené con algunos amigos en un restaurante llamado "La Musa" que me encanta.
En Madrid me gustan muchas cosas, en especial las calles, las tiendas, y lugares bonitos como Sol, la Plaza Mayor, la calle Gran Vía y las calles de alrededor.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.