Sunday, April 22, 2007

Busy weekend

The weekend started on Friday and since that I didn't stop. Relays week is full of activities and things going on. I want to go to all of them, but some times is hard.
On Friday I went bowling with some of my floor friends and some people from Crawford Hall. From my floor we were only four, but we had a good time together. We play two games and I won one of them.
On Saturday I went to see a tennis game. I like tennis and one of the players at Drake tennis team is from Spain and he plays really well. I was just there for the double game and I saw the beginning of the single game and I went to street painting.

Duhita, Meagan, me and Prudence
Las mejores
With my RA
Duhita y Rita
Sergi and his friend while playing
Sergi 003
People watching the tennis game
Partidoo

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.