Saturday, April 21, 2007

Street Painting

Today was a great day! And last week was a great week! I am going to start with today and in other post I will talk about other things that have happened to me.
So, today was Street Painting at Drake. The most colorful day at this university, where the students paint a street next to the library. The street was full of people and all of us finished the day with more paint in our clothes and bodies than in the street.
I was painting for more than three hours, I painted at La Fuerza Latina painting and I painted a lot of friends' clothes and faces.
I have wonderful time with my friends. There were also drinks and ice creams for free. But the moment of the shower appeared and it was hard to take off all the painting from my hair. I think I am going to have it all this week.
Drake 2007 painting
IMG_0023.JPG
People painting
IMG_0066.JPG
Cammeo, Rita and Linda
IMG_0034.JPG
My crazy hair and face
IMG_0028.JPG
Taking a shower
IMG_0088.JPG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ купить кино
для сайта ritaalvarez-drake.blogspot.com

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.