Thursday, April 26, 2007

Just 18 days!!

In just 18 I am leaving to China and in less days the semester is over. I cannot believe it. This year was so fast!
Next week is the last one with classes, I have to talk with my students of Spanish about the final exam, finish some final papers and go to some classes.
The last week is the finals week, but I think that this year I don't have any exam to study. For all of my classes I have to do long projects, or the papers where due during all the semester. I really prefer this system, because I don't like study just for a final exam. I prefer study the concept and the put them in practice. So, yes, the decision about the classes I took this semester was good.
This week the campus is pretty, there are a lot of tulips, which is probably my favorite flower after daisies. They told me to go to Pella next weekend because there is a festival and there are a lot of tulips.
On Wednesday, we made a surprise birthday party at Mars Cafe. It was Miryam's birthday. We didn't expect so many people, but the birthday cake was big enough and all of us could taste it.

Birthday cake
Happy Birthday
At Mars Cafe with Miryam

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.